It's not that i have too much time on my hands, since i've been working everyday since we got back. The problem is, what i am doing with the time that i DO have.
There has GOT to be other, more creative things to do.
I just thought of something......Sandy, I'm gonna need your help......
who's DionIsiou? Oh where's the copy reader? Lanie! Stop with the Starbucks or whatever the hell is drunk out there and get-afixin'. Is Joyce the only one who knows anything in this family? Methinks so. - B
7 comments:
That's awesome!!!!
Okay, that is the funniest thing of all time!!!
Let's DO IT!
Alter Ego, you have way too much time on your hands!!! That is great!!!
It's not that i have too much time on my hands, since i've been working everyday since we got back. The problem is, what i am doing with the time that i DO have.
There has GOT to be other, more creative things to do.
I just thought of something......Sandy, I'm gonna need your help......
Well Bro you gave me laugh today - how funny is this picture?
I want to go to Greece and find me a real Greek Man - yummy...
And by the way the name is
DIONESSIOU come on we had the same Mother......
I WANT TO GO TO GREECE - this ones with NO kids - yea!!
Hey Stephen what happened to the boat you drew with 'Titanic' on it? That was really cool also..
love
who's DionIsiou? Oh where's the copy reader? Lanie! Stop with the Starbucks or whatever the hell is drunk out there and get-afixin'. Is Joyce the only one who knows anything in this family? Methinks so. - B
Post a Comment