Thursday, August 14, 2008

Hello All

Not sure if I am doing this right yet, but i guess it is time for some Sapienza news. dThings are actually quiet in ny. Sending my first off to college on Saturday who by the way got her first tattoo she wanted since she visited CO. Thanks Chelsea- The wife and other two are ok.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Michael!! Gary here, so nice to hear from you, I will tell Chelsea about the Tattoo, I'm sure she will be proud:)Glad to hear all is quiet out there, we are crazy as usual out here, Cyndi is fine, Shain and his wife Melanie bought a house back in April and it is great! Chelsea is starting her 3rd year of college and is doing great and Ryan just graduated from High School and is enjoying his time off and not knowing what his future plans are??? Ready to make a Bronco-Raider bet?? Let me know.
Love you guys.

Amber/Lotus said...

YAY!!! Saps on the blog! Saps on the blog!!! Welcome, Michael!

Not a whole helluva lot going on here. I'm on vaycay in CO for two weeks, heading back to Tucson on Monday before moving back to Colorado in November when my lease is up. It's been a REALLY exciting vacation, let me tell ya! Between having an ice cream social last night with Jade and watching endless hours of Olympics on Tivo, it's just been go go go for me. :)

Glad everyone is well out there!
Amber

lanie said...

Hi Mikey,

So does your sister and your crazy brothers have email addresses that I/we can have so we can try to get them on as well????

Just wondering. And yes, you are correct if you are thinking that I won't be satisfied until I see every cousin on this damn thing!

Shout out to my brother Don. Hi Hon!
Hi Gary!

Oh sorry-back to Michael. Can't believe all our freaking kids are getting so freaking old! How can it be?

So when's the next trip to CO? You guys are about due aren't you? :)

love love love,
lanie

ps: Hi Joyce! :)

Anonymous said...

Michael,
My kids don't have any crazy piercings so it's safe to come out, lol.
Miss you all,
Cyndi