Before we start our New Years Resolution of not blogging lol, lets all wish
Michael a HAPPY 50TH BIRTHDAY!!!!
His big day is Monday January 19.
Love to all,
Cathy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
One big fat (crazy) Greek family, descended from those crazy Greek gods!
10 comments:
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAAPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPYHAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ONE OF MY FAVORITE FAVORITE COUSINS! You're the best Mikey!
Love you and hope you had a great day. :)
Love,
Lanie
Thank you very much! What a horrible week: 50 and Obama!!!!!!!
Come on now Michael you KNOW it is a GREAT week with you turning "50" and Obama ruling our country!!
The 50's are great and so is Obama - you'll see!!
Happy - Happy 50th Birthday!!!
And Hey Lanie I thought I was your favorite favorite cousin! Now I know the truth LOL
Enjoy Michael - I know that your Girls will make it special for you.
Love today and every day,
Your favorite, favorite plus one more favorite Cousin :)
JOYCE
Michael, Happy Happy Birthday! We hope you have a wonderful day! We love you!
Michael, Happy Happy Birthday! We hope you have a wonderful day! We love you!
Happy Obamaday... I mean birthday, Michael! I hear 50 is the new 40! And I hear Obama is the new everything wonderful! (Don't worry, it won't be as bad as you think...).
Have a wonderful day, despite the wonderful things happening in the country this week, okay? :)
Happy Birthday Cousin!!
Michael Barak Obamma Sapienza. has a nice ring to it huh???
Love Gary and Cyndi
Joyce!
You'll always be #1 in my book!!! :)
love you and miss you miss you miss you!
love,
lanie
Happy Birthday Michael!!You're not alone on your 50th- Johnny's (my bro)was yesterday the 22nd. I'm sure he feels the same way you do! Including the Obama-itis.
Hi All- still around just not much to report. I'm gouing to see my gang this weekend- I'll nugde them to get on the blog again.
Thank you all for your wishes. Tell Johnny I said Happy Birthday to him.
Post a Comment