I was on your Mom's side about putting 'all of the above' until you said it'll be to easy. You are correct. I don't know what I would do if we didn't have our beautiful Deashia. She is Diana and then some...
I picked dance moves because she LOVES to dance and she's so cute at it but then again maybe not as cute as when she was being a "Rock Star" with her cousin Richy....
7 comments:
I think we need an "all of the above choice!" :)
I deliberately didn't put All of the Above because that's too easy!
Thank you Amber,
I was on your Mom's side about putting 'all of the above' until you said it'll be to easy. You are correct. I don't know what I would do if we didn't have our beautiful Deashia. She is Diana and then some...
Love and Kisses,
Joyce
So which one did you pick, Joyce? I went with her hair. I LOVE that little girl's hair!!! No matter how you style it, it's just adorable.
I think it's her eyes because she has the best eyelashes ever!!!
I picked dance moves because she LOVES to dance and she's so cute at it but then again maybe not as cute as when she was being a "Rock Star" with her cousin Richy....
LOL that one was truly adorable!
i had to go with her eyes cause they lead right to her sweet soul! i love that little girl!!
Post a Comment