Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Poll

Looks like Aunt Georgette won the brown potato battle by a nose! I still think we should've lined them all up and had a Brown Potato-off, then we could all eat and taste and judge. You know, for the sake of humanity, not because we're gluttonous fiends...

Any other burning questions you guys want me to put up there for the next poll?

7 comments:

lanie said...

How 'bout a poll on what month we all think you are going to finally get back home? heehee

Amber/Lotus said...

That'd be a good poll for the Goodman blog, which I have no control over because Justin is the administrator. Any other ideas?

Anonymous said...

How about a Poll on why the Sap's and Nazz's are not Blogging!!! it is so annoying! Can't anything be done to make them start??? What will it take? cash? cars? power?
What are they Scarface!! Haha, I cracked myself up on that one lol.

lanie said...

Hey Brother-you're funny on both blogs today!

You're multi-blog funny!

Anonymous said...

Thanks sister, maybe Amber could do a poll on what makes me so Funny!

Amber/Lotus said...

Ask and ye shall receive.

lanie said...

Although the hair circa 1974-75 season is REALLY responsible. Am I right brother?