Monday, May 19, 2008

INDY 4

Yep, saw it. I live that kind of life. Great fun. Very fifties -- the Red scare, atomic bombs, man-eating insects. Harrison Ford finally engaged and lively in a movie again. Anyone out there see anything? Iron man? Speed Racer? 28 Dresses and a Funeral?Talk to the critic. Hugs.

8 comments:

lanie said...

Harrison Ford was finally engaged and lively? I'm not believing you!

I'm waiting on the Sex and the City movie. PLEASE don't tell me if it sucks!

Amber/Lotus said...

I saw Iron Man and absolutely LOVED it! I didn't even want to see it, got dragged there with a friend, but it was fantastic. Robert Downey Jr was born for that role, I swear. Any other actor and the movie wouldn't have been as good.

However, I give Gwyneth Paltrow a resounding MEH. I never believe her in any roles, I always feel like she's always Gwyneth, never the character. Meh.

StullyO said...

Saw Ironman...totally awesome! Just like you Amber, Sandy did not want to see it(something she usually confesses AFTER the movie), and she ended up loving it also. Next up Mr. Indy(another series Sandy never saw, and doesn't care to),Sex in City(for Sandy i swear;-), and climaxing in July with Batman

Anonymous said...

We went and saw Getting over Sarah Marshall and laughed our asses off! It was Hilarious! The guy just can't believe it's over and the new boyfriend kind of steals the show, definately worth seeing.

Bruce said...

Hey Gary -- it's FORGETTING Sarah Marshall, and agree, pretty damn funny. That new boyfriend is getting a movie of his own. He's playin' a rock star, and Jonah Hill is in it too, probably playing a variation of the lovestruck fan he played in Marshall. As for Iron Man, that's about as smart and perfect comic book film I've seen in a loooong time. Downey mumbling to himself all through it is genius. And the new Bale/Ledger Batman looks to be great.

Amber/Lotus said...

Aw man, now I'm sad about Heath Ledger all over again. :( What a damn shame that was, I thought he was fantastic in everything. Even dopey movies like 10 Things I Hate About You or Knight's Tale. Boo.

Anonymous said...

Hi Bruce! Cyndi's gonna love that one, she always corrects me on things like this and now it's in print, yikes!! This is why I don't write reviews for Coors!

Amber/Lotus said...

I saw the Ashton Kutcher movie today and thought it was pretty good (except that it would've been better with someone other than Cameron Diaz!). Rob Corddrey steals the show, of course!