Hello my cousins,
I hope all is OK with everyone - I wanted to share with all of you something of a miracle that's happened to Me and my Girls....
I thought you could use some GOOD NEWS from me for a change. Well my cousins after 14 years of battling with my ex-husband Randy(aka Satan) he's gone out and bought the girls and I a HOUSE. NO JOKE.... Miracles DO happen!! He called me yesterday and said he completed the closing and after he puts in all new windows, a new burner, 2 closets and railings around the outside deck and we’ve painted every room in the house which should take around a month or so and then it'll be a GO....
So by the end of the summer we will be doing our final move into our new HOUSE (we've moved 8 times in 14 years). I'll be renting it with option to buy - Randy said his intention is that when my bankruptcy gets off my credit report (in about 6 years) we could buy it back from him and the house will be "OURS". In the words of my Mother "God is Good". I am in ore, in a daze, I can't believe it, in appreciation, in trust in a higher power, scared, happy, confused and just plain emotionally exhausted thinking about packing again.
The house is Small no garage and its a Cape Cod house like my Mom's - you go into the front door and the two bedrooms upstairs was turned into a one bedroom apartment. Then the main floor has a living room, eat in kitchen, bath and two bedrooms one for me and one for Deashia. The downstairs is a finished basement and has a bedroom which will be perfect for Danielle. It also has a large room that she could turn it into a family room and hang with her friends.
I will NEVER ever say NEVER again.....
P.S. This couldn’t have happened if I didn't forgive and let Randy be Randy and make my amends to him and of course a little help from my precious DIANA – that I am certain of it!
P.S.S. Oh - did I mention the house is only across the street and 2 houses down on OUR block?
I Love you all,
Joyce
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Joyce that is the best news EVER!
Congrats on the new digs and I couldn't agree with you more...never say never! EVER! :)
Love you and don't you worry your pretty little head...just because we have 5,000 parties planned for this weekend, we will be raring to go when you get here. Just like always!
SEE you soon! :)
That is such great news!!! And I can't think of anyone who deserves GREAT NEWS more than Ms. Joyce. I am so happy for you, cousin.
Hugs and blessings,
Amber
Joyce we are so happy for you! What great news! God is good! Love the Hunters
Post a Comment