Friday, May 16, 2008

New Poll

Well, let's take a poll and find out if it's a flop or not! Cast your votes today!

P.S. Hi Bruce!!

7 comments:

StullyO said...

Amber, we have Bruce!

Don't you know that that means there is hope!

I will never surrender!!!!!!!!

Amber/Lotus said...

Keep the faith, cousin. Just like Billy Joel says...

lanie said...

By the mere fact that calling this blog a flop has created controversy-the FLOP is null and void!

Anonymous said...

Give me an F Give me L Give me O Give me a P whats that spell... HAHA. There is no way this is a Flop, we have been talking more in the last month than we have in the last 10 years!! It's great, no one is mad at anyone, at least I hope not. Joyce you have to get on here or we will all be sad. Steven you are the King! Bruce and Rene are 50% of their clan so thats great representation and if we can get anyone else to join that would be great, if not at least we have us:)

lanie said...

Hey great point brother! We HAVE talked more in the past month than the last 10 years.

So in otherwords, the blog is the OPPOSITE of a FLOP.
It's a Polf!

Amber/Lotus said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber/Lotus said...

I'm refusing to acknowledge the use of the word polf...

If we could get just one measley Sapienza on here, I'd be convinced of the un-flopness of the blog. Come on, Michael! Show yourself!