Wow you really are dilusional!! I asked you a few weeks ago if you wanted to bet but you never responded so I guess you are not that confident in your prediction... whats it going to be??
Hey- who invited him anyway-We were a nice peacful blog until he showed up-LOL- Hi Michael- I saw your Mom yesterday. A bunch of the nieces had lunch with Aunt Annette. We missed Cathy. Pictures to follow if I can figure out how to post them.
Well I think 41-14 speaks for itself!! Jamarcus who??? Like the nation would put it's future in the hands of the "Nokland" Raiders!!! I'll take some Omaha Steaks like usual please. Love your Cousin, Gary
11 comments:
Michael,
You are such a contrast, Raiders and McCain, go figure, lol!!!
Ok, now he's just trying to upset us on purpose. And to think Michael Sapienza was my favorite until now...
Wow you really are dilusional!! I asked you a few weeks ago if you wanted to bet but you never responded so I guess you are not that confident in your prediction... whats it going to be??
You name the bet!!!! I am in!!!
Ok Gary,
Raiders win you and Cindy must vote for McCain! Aren't you guys glad Lanie kept bugging me to join? LOL
Michael,
Just because we're playing in the black hole, doesn't mean we want the country to go in that direction, lol.
Cyndi
Hey- who invited him anyway-We were a nice peacful blog until he showed up-LOL-
Hi Michael- I saw your Mom yesterday. A bunch of the nieces had lunch with Aunt Annette. We missed Cathy. Pictures to follow if I can figure out how to post them.
Renee
Cyndi,
Low Blow Gary gets quiet whenthe bet is on! DId you go see McCain, I think he came to visit you.
Hi Renee,
No one told me you guys were comming over. I would have let my sister's block arty for a visit.
Well I think 41-14 speaks for itself!! Jamarcus who???
Like the nation would put it's future in the hands of the "Nokland" Raiders!!! I'll take some Omaha Steaks like usual please.
Love your Cousin,
Gary
At least I was pretty close with the score!! Does that count for anything?
Post a Comment