Wanna see a pygmy hippopotamus the size of a puppy? Come on, you know you do! It's adorable! It's weird! It's a great conversation starter! And I totally want one! Think my roommate in Colorado will mind if I show up on his doorstep with my cat and a tiny hippo? And do you think I can train the hippo to use the litter box? :)
Friday, November 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
At least I THOUGHT it would be a conversation starter...
Hey, I heard Obama is looking for a puppy!!
It's cute amber, no doubt.
But i think i have a better conversation starter.....or provoker
I would pick Phill Simms over John Elway as my quaterback. Elway has always been a bit overrated (except for his political views of course).
You might instigate Gary into a fight with that but it's lost on me. Now if you start talking smack about Joe Sakic, Peter Forsberg, or Patrick Roy, then you'll have a fight on your hands. But since the Avalanche are terrible this year (they're very confused and lethargic because they miss their #1 fan), it wouldn't be much of a fight anyway.
Hey, Michael is back from his extremely conspicuous absence that just happened to coincide with election week! Welcome back, cousin!
Hey Michael,
I'll be sending your cd's your way this week.
So look for something fun in your mailbox...and get this...it WON'T be a political advertisement! Unless of course you count bringing Amber home political---which seeing the way you two have been going at it-you just might! ha!
Love you, Michael. :)
Post a Comment