I've been to Toronto and it's a very nice city, I'd even go so far as to call it "the New York of Canada". I think you boys will be very happy there. Of course, Montreal is very nice too but it may be a bit too French for such staunch "real" Americans like yourselves...
Don't worry be 'HAPPY' you guys don't have to move to Canada - we need you here at home in good ol' "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" everything will be OK!
What am I talking about everything will be "GREAT!!" have faith in the people of this country. I mean come on He can't be any worse then the idiot that ran the country into depression and he's so Cute on top of it!!!
Plus, this was the first time Danielle was able to vote and she'll remember this forever!! Diana's name was in the voting book next to mine & Danielle's :( but I know if she was here and was able to pull that lever she would have voted for Obama also - here's to you my precious daughter we miss you like crazy!!
I just woke up from a dream that we'd actually elected a beautiful white stallion as our president (as in a HORSE!) and Obama is just the guy who actually does the talking, and that the white horse was replacing a brown mare that was our current president, the one that W speaks for. Yeah. That was normal... Oh! Also, I dreamed that when Goldie Hawn looked at the white horse, she aged like 50 years and her face shattered. Seriously. Real dream.
I'm sorry, what part of what we said was hypocritical? Was it the part about Michael moving to Canada, like he said he would last week? Or was it the part about Danielle voting for the first time? Maybe it was the part about me having a dream about horses. Yeah. Sorry about that, didn't mean to be such a hypocrite!
I was referring to joyce's "have faith in the people of this country" bit. The people of this country voted for Bush twice as i recall.
Although i highly respect Macain for his military service to the country. And he has been, almost too respectful towards Obama. He was never most of ours first choice. That's why Sarah Palin generated such Buzz. Macain ran a strange campaign, while Oby ran a brilliant one. Plus the GOP has been in disarray since '06. We got what we deserve i suppose. But in the end, it was the economy that sank Macain. If the economy doesn't tank, Oby doesn't win. Guilty by asociation. Even though the democrats were just as guilty for wallsteet as Bush was. Bush deserves blame for it. But so do Pelosi, Frank, and Dodd without a doubt. But Bush is at the head of the table, and thats what people see.
In the end, Bush was a dissapointment in his second term. First term no problem. Got us through 9/11 and kept the economy from sinking. Second term he did a shit job. Although Iraq has turned around dramatically to victory(which won't be acknowledged). But Macain, although not the favorite, is still better than Obama. We'll see won't we.
Now this has been my last political comment. Only family remarks from now on! Spread the love!
No sense arguing it anymore anyway. I had no choice but to accept Bush as my president, even though I voted against him twice, and now you have no choice but to accept Obama as yours, after voting against him. As a great man said recently, "we're not red states and blue states, we're the United States". And as I'm saying now, we're not red cousins and blue cousins, we're the Dionessiou cousins!
Soooo... Salma Hayek sure is kicking ass in this survey, huh?
hi cousins, I'm here! I am sorry I hardly ever blog! my stupid computer isn't working good. the t on my keyboard doesn't work. So I had to copy the letter and now I have to do control v every time I need a t. that's not too aggravating is it. you hardly ever use t when you're typing. Anyway, real quickly, I am happy obama won! I really feel like he can change things, but I won't go into it to much. I will say though in the eyes of my son how great it is that barack won. he will live in a different world because of this day! I of course want the best for him now and in the future, and this is a great start to breaking the racist barrier. Plus, Sam wanted Obama to win because his name sounds like a bomb! Who can argue with that. Ok sorry to go on and on. More importantly I voted for Salma! She is so beautiful. I loved Frida! Love to all!
Litta! I can't get over your annoying lack of the letter T on your keyboard remarks.
Life without a T on the keyboard would be um, errible and reacherous!
And Stephen, I don't quite understand where the goodman's are on this blog. Uncle D otherwise known as Don, was on here pretty regularly in the beginning...john once in a blue moon, but not sure about everyone else.
But the blog WILL live on through the few die-hards like us who have to try to connect the dots of our families together! :)
And I have never in my life been so happy an election was over before! Now from here on out-let's just hope that Obama gets a great team together and fixes this country as best he can. I don't know if anyone short of superman or maybe the bionic man-with maybe the bionic woman by his side, can really do it-but let's HOPE he can because then it is a win-win for everyone. And p.s., had McCain won I would be hoping the same for him. It's a shitty, terrible, horrendous job and I don't know why anyone would want it-but we need to stand together now and hope for the best-and support the person in charge. That's one thing I learned from my father. And you know how great HE was! :)
13 comments:
I've been to Toronto and it's a very nice city, I'd even go so far as to call it "the New York of Canada". I think you boys will be very happy there. Of course, Montreal is very nice too but it may be a bit too French for such staunch "real" Americans like yourselves...
For those of us fake Americans, WOO HOO!!!
Stephen & Michael,
Don't worry be 'HAPPY' you guys don't have to move to Canada - we need you here at home in good ol' "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" everything will be OK!
What am I talking about everything will be "GREAT!!" have faith in the people of this country. I mean come on He can't be any worse then the idiot that ran the country into depression and he's so Cute on top of it!!!
Plus, this was the first time Danielle was able to vote and she'll remember this forever!! Diana's name was in the voting book next to mine & Danielle's :( but I know if she was here and was able to pull that lever she would have voted for Obama also - here's to you my precious daughter we miss you like crazy!!
I love you all,
Joyce
I just woke up from a dream that we'd actually elected a beautiful white stallion as our president (as in a HORSE!) and Obama is just the guy who actually does the talking, and that the white horse was replacing a brown mare that was our current president, the one that W speaks for. Yeah. That was normal... Oh! Also, I dreamed that when Goldie Hawn looked at the white horse, she aged like 50 years and her face shattered. Seriously. Real dream.
You guys are saying exactly the kind of lala land(and hypicritical)stuff that goes with such a win.
One word: BARFFFFFF!
You guys are saying exactly the kind of lala land(and hypicritical)stuff that goes with such a win.
One word: BARFFFFFF!
I'm sorry, what part of what we said was hypocritical? Was it the part about Michael moving to Canada, like he said he would last week? Or was it the part about Danielle voting for the first time? Maybe it was the part about me having a dream about horses. Yeah. Sorry about that, didn't mean to be such a hypocrite!
Ok, you can go back to being a sore loser now.
I was referring to joyce's "have faith in the people of this country" bit. The people of this country voted for Bush twice as i recall.
Although i highly respect Macain for his military service to the country. And he has been, almost too respectful towards Obama. He was never most of ours first choice. That's why Sarah Palin generated such Buzz. Macain ran a strange campaign, while Oby ran a brilliant one. Plus the GOP has been in disarray since '06. We got what we deserve i suppose. But in the end, it was the economy that sank Macain. If the economy doesn't tank, Oby doesn't win. Guilty by asociation. Even though the democrats were just as guilty for wallsteet as Bush was. Bush deserves blame for it. But so do Pelosi, Frank, and Dodd without a doubt. But Bush is at the head of the table, and thats what people see.
In the end, Bush was a dissapointment in his second term. First term no problem. Got us through 9/11 and kept the economy from sinking. Second term he did a shit job. Although Iraq has turned around dramatically to victory(which won't be acknowledged). But Macain, although not the favorite, is still better than Obama. We'll see won't we.
Now this has been my last political comment. Only family remarks from now on! Spread the love!
No sense arguing it anymore anyway. I had no choice but to accept Bush as my president, even though I voted against him twice, and now you have no choice but to accept Obama as yours, after voting against him. As a great man said recently, "we're not red states and blue states, we're the United States". And as I'm saying now, we're not red cousins and blue cousins, we're the Dionessiou cousins!
Soooo... Salma Hayek sure is kicking ass in this survey, huh?
She sure looked awesome in "Fools Rush Inn" and "Desperado".
and by the way....where the heck is the rest of our family????
No idea. Other than guest appearances by Gary, Joyce and my mom occasionally, it's pretty much the Amber/Stephen/Michael blog.
Did you ever see Frida? Damn fine movie. If you can look past her unibrow, of course.
hi cousins, I'm here! I am sorry I hardly ever blog! my stupid computer isn't working good. the t on my keyboard doesn't work. So I had to copy the letter and now I have to do control v every time I need a t. that's not too aggravating is it. you hardly ever use t when you're typing. Anyway, real quickly, I am happy obama won! I really feel like he can change things, but I won't go into it to much. I will say though in the eyes of my son how great it is that barack won. he will live in a different world because of this day! I of course want the best for him now and in the future, and this is a great start to breaking the racist barrier. Plus, Sam wanted Obama to win because his name sounds like a bomb! Who can argue with that. Ok sorry to go on and on. More importantly I voted for Salma! She is so beautiful. I loved Frida! Love to all!
Litta! I can't get over your annoying lack of the letter T on your keyboard remarks.
Life without a T on the keyboard would be um, errible and reacherous!
And Stephen, I don't quite understand where the goodman's are on this blog. Uncle D otherwise known as Don, was on here pretty regularly in the beginning...john once in a blue moon, but not sure about everyone else.
But the blog WILL live on through the few die-hards like us who have to try to connect the dots of our families together! :)
And I have never in my life been so happy an election was over before! Now from here on out-let's just hope that Obama gets a great team together and fixes this country as best he can. I don't know if anyone short of superman or maybe the bionic man-with maybe the bionic woman by his side, can really do it-but let's HOPE he can because then it is a win-win for everyone. And p.s., had McCain won I would be hoping the same for him. It's a shitty, terrible, horrendous job and I don't know why anyone would want it-but we need to stand together now and hope for the best-and support the person in charge. That's one thing I learned from my father. And you know how great HE was! :)
Lanie, it's esp. annoying since my user name on everything is my name. only a few t's there!
Post a Comment